It’s free, so eat up.
- Drones. I wonder if this is next development in take-out or maybe even grocery delivery. Forgot the carrots and onions for that braised lamb shank recipe? We’ll have them right over Mr. Big Dawg. I also wonder how it maneuvers around the 80ft trees, power lines, and the small engine aircraft flight path directly over my house.
- If you don’t mention bacon in casual conversation at least twice per week, then you aren’t my friend. I realize this is from 2009, but is Super Bowl weekend, and WOW that’s a serious Bacon Explosion. We did already talk about bacon this week, right?
- Thankfully, this is NOT where found homemade sausage, wine, and cheeses in Italy last summer.
- But this is. And it’s on TOP of the hill – so no boulders – and excellent everything else too.
- I’ve written previously on this blog about the lemon trees I’m growing. Not as prolific as they once were. I currently have one (1) lemon that is ripe, so I may only be able to make one of these recipes. Difficult decision.